Diplomate Membership With ABQAURP
An ABQAURP Diplomate is a member in good standing who has successfully completed the Health Care Quality and Management (HCQM) certification.
Diplomates are distinguished by their superior skills in analysis, review, case management, and many other areas of health care administration. Diplomates have found that HCQM Certification has assisted in gaining employment as medical directors, hospital and managed care administrators, case managers, utilization managers, peer reviewers, and expert witnesses, as well as other positions.
The certification process, exam, and designation symbolize the commitment to quality and the drive for excellence that elevates the Diplomate to the "Best of the Best". Obtaining HCQM Board Certification demonstrates proactive leadership and integrity to the entire health care community.
Share your Achievement
After successful completion of the HCQM exam, Diplomates should add the following designation to their signatures: CHCQM
Now you can promote your certification even further. Choose to include our certified logo in your advertising and literature. Like other quality-based membership companies (e.g. Better Business Bureau), this logo will perform like a beacon, signifying your achievements to others. Learn more about the CHCQM Diplomate badge here
Please note: Submitting application materials by fax or email will facilitate a more timely response. To return forms, scan and send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (727) 569-0195. Thank you!
Diplomates also enjoy these many benefits:
For more information on obtaining Diplomate status, contact Barbara Thomas at email@example.com or by phone at: (800) 998-6030, extension 116.
- Access to complimentary CME/CE courses through our "CE Spotlight" project
- Earn rewards with the Member Referral Program
- Listing in ABQAURP’s online Membership Directory, with a complete listing of fellow Diplomates for networking
- Significant discounts on ACCME-accredited annual continuing education conferences, online courses, and other educational products
- Employment opportunities through ABQAURP’s Career Center on the National Health Care Career Network
- Eligibility for Fellowship and the CHCQM Diplomate Achievement Award
- Opportunities for lifelong learning with ACCME-accredited education (CME/CE)
- Access to the “Members Only” section of the website
- Networking opportunities on the website, social media, and at live events
- Promotion of your business on ABQAURP’s Health Care Links Resource on the website
- Verification of your credential to outside agencies (complimentary)
Not Eligible Yet? Become a Professional Member today!
Learn About Our Other Membership Types HERE!